OBJECTIVE: To ensure Company’s quality standards are consistently maintained in accordance with Company and customer expectations. Drive continuous improvement through data driven process management.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Perform, manage, and improve:
- Customer quality including returns, root cause analysis, customer quality documentation including First Article Documents, Control Plans, FMEA’s, PPAP’s, and Capability Studies. CAPA, complaint trends, manufacturing trends, Supplier performance
- Vendor quality return documentation and rejection claims
- Plant quality concerns including leading root cause and prevention
- Improve internal processes and procedures and production quality monitoring eg cleanliness lab checks
- New part approval processes including documentation (Vendor and customer)
- Quality system requirements like audits and continuous improvements etc. on plant level
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· 2 year technical or engineering degree required.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in either:
o Industrial manufacturing
o Quality control
o Supplier development
· Understanding of:
o Lean quality concepts
o Continuous Improvement,
o 5 Why’s
o Internal and supplier auditing
|Job Category||Manufacturing Jobs|