Major Job Duties:
Experienced designer to develop conceptual CAD layouts and CAD working drawings of major components of mobile equipment or other types of heavy industry equipment.
- Associates in CAD design from an accredited institution
- Must have 10+ years hands-on and in-depth design experience with major components of mobile equipment and or heavy industrial equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience using Inventor or Solidworks, for the development of working drawings for assemblies, fabrications, sub-weldments, machined parts, hydraulic / electrical / schematics.
- Must have been working continuously with one CAD system for two years
- Must be familiar with weldment drawing creation including weld callouts, sizing, etc.
- Must have experience working with either top down or bottom up assembly creation
- Must have familiarity of sheetmetal functionality as well as proper drawing structure hierarchy
- Must have some “hands on” experiences in a manufacturing setting
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
- Must be computer literate using Word processing and Excel spreadsheets, as a minimum requirement.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, technical supervision or to upper management
- Experience using Pro-E/Creo, NX/Unigraphics, or Solid Edge a plus
- GD&T Experience (ASME Y14.5) a plus
- Experience working within a PDM system a plus
- Knowledge of heavy steel structures and mobile equipment a plus
|Job Category||Design/Drafting Jobs|