1st and 2nd shift openings
first shift Core hours are 7am-3pm with predetermined overtime. Overtime is determined on number of orders and parts. Hours may include 6am-3pm or 5am-3pm.
Second shift core hours are M-Th 2:55pm-12:55am with predetermined overtime on Fridays amount of hours ranges 5+hours depending on orders and parts.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Receiving – Verify usability of goods/inventory received and accurately count shipments using appropriate methods
- Picking – Filling of shop orders, shippers and other requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Material Handling – Utilize proper care and methods in all material handling operations including appropriate
shelving, storage, and picking tasks.
- Data entry/transactions/records – Enters and maintains data in any/all systems accurately and timely.
- Inventory – Maintain inventory accurately in all computer systems and physical locations. Store inventory in proper
storage containers with appropriate handling procedures.
- Shipments – Packages products/goods, prepare documentation, and arrange transportations for shipment.
- Laser Marking – Perform production operation of laser marking. Set-up and run the laser marker per process an
Qualifications for Entry:
- High school education/GED.
- Physical ability to lift, carry or maneuver 50 pounds.
- Physical ability to stand all day.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cooperative and team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to perform data entry.