Fluid Power Technician
Posted 6 months ago
- Required: Understand function of hydraulic/pneumatic components.
- Required: Ability to disassemble, repair and test hydraulic components.
- Read and understand hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical schematics.
- Understand fluid power formulas.
- Confer with the engineer of record on any questionable application or practice associated with a job.
- Use all shop equipment in safe and appropriate manner (Welder, Plasma Cutter, Drill, Forklift, Press, Paint Gun).
- Ability to make hose assemblies and tube assemblies.
- Ability to layout hydraulic system.
- Communicate with customers on installation and service calls.
Education and/or Experience
- REQUIRED: High school diploma and Associate Fluid Power degree or 3 years experience in fluid power or related industry (Automotive experienced may apply).
|Job Category||Manufacturing Jobs|