Assemble and Test – With minimal supervision, assembles, solders, downloads embedded software, and calibrates
electro-mechanical products using advanced data acquisition equipment. Customizes units per customer request.
Configures the product to customer order utilizing work instructions, shop orders, assembly prints, tools and
Qualifications for Entry:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Two years work experience in testing and repairing electronic assemblies with surface mount technology.
• Normal vision, hearing and dexterity.
• Demonstrated ability to read, understand and interpret work instructions and assembly prints.
• Demonstrated ability to perform basic computer transactions.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively with customers, suppliers, and employees.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cooperative and team oriented environment.
• According to Government Regulations all employees in this job classification must be a US Citizen or permanent
resident of the United States.
|Job Category||Manufacturing Jobs|