Opening for electrical assemblers
Pay range will be $19-$25/hour. OT opportunities are available.
Looking for are: wiring (pulling wires and assembling mechanical components), and cutting/mounting/working with conduit (rigid or PVC experience) would be helpful.
Installs electrical wiring and assembles components according to blueprints and wiring diagrams by performing the following duties.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lays out diagram for electrical installations according to wiring specifications.
• Installs and wires devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters, etc.
• Cuts, strips, bends, and forms wire cable, conduit, pipe, and tubing used to connect circuits and subassemblies.
• Connects color-coded wires, using mirrors in compact areas.
• Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends.
• Adjusts electrical assemblies as required.
• Discusses errors in diagrams or during production with Electrical Lead or Engineer to clarify assembly problems.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints and procedure manuals.
Electrical wiring experience
|Job Category||Manufacturing Jobs|