Home page | Current Openings | Assembler
Job Title: Assembler (Job # 6795) | Apply Now
Job Description: Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
1. Assemble subassemblies or main builds of electronic and electro-mechanical for production products.
2. Assemble electronic, mechanical parts
3. Test products or subassemblies for assurance of functionality and quality.
4. Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
5. Identifies sources of problems and possible corrective actions.
6. Prepare and package finished product in accordance to shipping requirements.
Experience, Education, and Competencies Required:
1. A minimum of two years' hands-on experience in small electrical and/or mechanical assembly field.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Good hand and eye coordination
4. Good attention to detail.
5. Ability to verbally communicate, read and write in English.
6. Experience working with Microscopes, Micrometers and other inspection devices.
7. Ability to sit for extended periods of time throughout the day.
Experience, Education, and Competencies Preferred:
1. Familiar with electromechanical assembly operations.
2. Familiarity of Lean manufacturing.
3. Experienced in ERP system (QAD), Microsoft Excel, and Word a plus
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (1)
View Manufacturing Jobs (13)
View Computer Support Jobs (1)
View Professional/Management Jobs (2)