Home page | Current Openings | Technical Services Representative
Job Title: Technical Services Representative (Job # 6774) | Apply Now
Job Description: JOB FUNCTION:
Performs any number of tasks to analyze and troubleshoot service requirements of
A. Education / Experience
1. High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
2. Two to four year degree (electrical / mechanical) or three years electrical service
3. Typing /keyboarding skills.
4. Good communication skills (phone and in person).
B. Knowledge / Skills
1. Ability to speak clearly and accurately using proper phone etiquette.
2. Ability to logically solve problems (mechanical / electrical).
3. Basic knowledge of electrical wiring.
4. Ability to read an electrical schematic.
5. Basic knowledge of mechanical systems.
6. Ability to read a mechanical drawing.
7. Exercises discretion and independent judgment.
8. Use of computer system applications and email (computer literate).
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain warranty / repair records.
2. Analyze individual situations and determine appropriate course of action to be
3. Confer with and coordinate customer service activities with appropriate personnel
from various company departments.
4. Provide necessary follow up and service over the phone or in writing to resolve
5. Handle returns and return authorization log.
6. Discuss and resolve customer problems with sales representatives.
7. Communicate effectively with customers, service representatives, and sales
8. Demonstrating customer concern by quickly and accurately responding to
9. Occasional shipping of parts.
10. Some company travel, as needed, is required.
11. Participate in company product training classes.
B. Equipment Used
1. Computer, printer
2. Telephone / Remote head sets
4. Fax machine
7. Two-wheeled cart
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (4)
View Manufacturing Jobs (15)
View Computer Support Jobs (3)
View Professional/Management Jobs (3)