Home page | Current Openings | Quality Inspector
Job Title: Quality Inspector (Job # 6708) | Apply Now
The Quality Inspector is a team member who is authorized, responsible and accountable for maintaining quality standards by means of performing and documenting visual and dimensional inspections of manufactured product using suitable measurement and inspection equipment.
* Plans, performs and documents receiving, in-process, final and first article inspections to customer designs, specifications and contractual requirements at various stages of manufacturing and assembly process.
* Performs visual and dimensional measurements utilizing measurement and inspection equipment for product acceptance that includes, and not limited to:
- Hand-held or fixture-held equipment including: calipers (analog, digital, vernier), micrometers, scales, height gauges, ring gauges, pin gauges and plug gauges.
- Computer / software assisted: coordinate measuring machine, articulating arm, vision measuring machine and temperature and humidity recorder.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
* Working knowledge and experience with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing principals, inspection methodologies and inspection measurement equipment. Coordinate measuring machine inspection and programming preferred.
* Proficient at using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook. JobBoss experience preferred.
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (6)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (1)
View Manufacturing Jobs (15)
View Computer Support Jobs (1)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)