Home page | Current Openings | Field Service Technician
Job Title: Field Service Technician (Job # 6687) | Apply Now
Job Description: Job Description
Local company is looking for a Lead Field Service Technician who can install, repair, and teach clients how to use and maintain industrial inkjet printers that are used for coding/marking products and packaging.
*At Customer Site:
Will be responsible to perform installation, maintenance, updates, and repairs of equipment. While on site, train the customer in the operation and maintenance of the printing systems.
*On Our Work Site:
Will be responsible to perform repairs, testing, maintenance of equipment. Recording and entering documentation properly per company policies. Provide technical support via email, phone, remote access to customers. Organize day-to-day operations of the service department, including service visit scheduling, in-house equipment repair service scheduling, new equipment order processing, general service area upkeep.
* Knowledge of electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, programming equipment testing.
* Minimum of a two year automated systems degree or equivalent
* Two or more years of related experience in assembling, installing, and servicing automated equipment a plus
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Near future possess a valid passport
* Personal attributes required include attention to detail, desire to learn, self-motivated, good problem solving skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, trustworthy, and comfortable with traveling.
* Previous Industrial Inkjet preferred but not required.
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (6)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (1)
View Manufacturing Jobs (15)
View Computer Support Jobs (1)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)