Home page | Current Openings | Assembler
Job Title: Assembler (Job # 6529) | Apply Now
Job Description: Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
1. Assemble sub assemblies or main builds of electronic and electro-mechanical for production products.
2. Assemble electronic, mechanical and optical sensors.
3. Test products or sub assemblies for assurance of functionality and quality.
4. Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
5. Identifies sources of problems and possible corrective actions.
6. Prepare and package finished product in accordance to shipping requirements.
7. Complete hand written and electronic documentation in compliance with company policies and procedures.
8. Ability to assemble products according to schematics, blueprints, and work instructions as defined by manufacturing engineering.
Experience, Education, and Competencies Required:
1. A minimum of two years' hands-on experience in small electrical and/or mechanical assembly field.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Good hand and eye coordination
4. Good attention to detail.
5. Ability to verbally communicate, read and write in English.
6. Experience working with Microscopes, Micrometers and other inspection devices.
7. Ability to sit for extended periods of time throughout the day.
Experience, Education, and Competencies Preferred:
1. Familiar with optomechanical / electromechanical assembly operations.
2. Familiarity of Lean manufacturing.
3. Experienced in ERP system (QAD), Microsoft Excel, and Word a plus
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (10)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (2)
View Manufacturing Jobs (11)
View Computer Support Jobs (1)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)