Home page | Current Openings | Mechanical Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Job # 6518) | Apply Now
Job Description: Design mechanical systems in compliance with applicable codes, customer standards, specific requirements of the particular project.
• Manage and design engineered systems.
• Maintain cost and budgets on projects.
• Define and maintain project schedules.
• Help create company engineering philosophy and standards product standardization.
• Perform system preliminary feasibility studies and theoretical calculations.
• Interface with customers.
• Strong communications and interface with project manager/electrical engineer.
• Assist sales with project concepts.
• Assist sales with pricing.
• Interface with manufacturing.
• Create new application technologies and new approaches for customer-specific needs.
• Interface with field service/support.
• Maintain project records and complete documentation.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Four-year degree preferably in mechanical engineering and three to five years of project management/design experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of conveyor/material handling systems or similar. Experience using Autodesk Inventor or similar 3D modeling software.
• Must be self-motivated well organized and able to handle multiple priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to recognize and solve complex technical, product application and operational issues.
• General knowledge of finance related costing methods and controls.
• Microsoft Excel and/or Project Management and Word software.
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (7)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (3)
View Manufacturing Jobs (13)
View Computer Support Jobs (1)