Home page | Current Openings | Stockroom Clerk
Job Title: Stockroom Clerk (Job # 6449) | Apply Now
Job Description: Stock warehouse clerk
Contract to direct 6am-2:30pm $16-17hr
Assures the timely receipt and issuance of material to manufacturing areas. Controls inventory and issues materials to production areas. Assists in receiving incoming material. Performs all material movement transactions for the stockroom using the appropriate software module. Follows all company work instructions.
* Prepares kits by pulling parts from stock as specified on the material pick slip.
* Prepares all necessary documentation for reporting transactions, shortages and/or backorders.
* Notifies the Planner and/or Supervisor immediately in the event of discrepancies.
* Inputs all material movement transactions using the appropriate software function.
* Responsible for the accuracy of the stockroom inventories.
* Responsible for the accuracy of the transaction history.
* Assists/performs the analytical study to determine the cause and corrective action of errors.
* Performs cycle counts and participates in the physical inventory.
High School graduate, plus prior experience in inventory control and stockroom procedures. CRT experience is required. Working knowledge of electronic scales is required. Follows oral and written instructions. Scheduled overtime may be required. Work is performed sitting, standing, reaching, climbing ladders, lifting up to 40 lbs. and numerous other physical movements are required. We are a US ITAR facility - Applicants must be US citizens or permanent legal residents.
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (11)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (2)
View Manufacturing Jobs (27)
View Computer Support Jobs (1)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)