Home page | Current Openings | Electrical Engineering Technician
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Technician (Job # 6443) | Apply Now
Job Description: SUMMARY:
This position is primarily responsible for overseeing the Testing Lab and be a resource for evaluating the electrical characteristics of the company's products. Design, build and maintain test fixtures to support production testing and offer assistance and support with technical problems in testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
1. Set up and prepare electro-mechanical relays/switches for life testing on test tables with appropriate wire connections.
2. Monitor and record life test data and generate graphs such as MTBF and Weibull curves.
3. CAR Customer 'Corrective Action Report' response support and development.
4. Develop and maintain testing fixtures of IQC, Inspection and Test Lab departments, including equipment calibration and certification.
5. Perform incoming IQC testing of components through measurement, instrumentation, documentation, and file maintenance.
6. Provide recommendations for equipment sourcing, procurement and other duties as assigned.
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering or 5-10 years of related experience
2. Test lab experience, preferred
3. Basic computer skills
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (8)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (2)
View Manufacturing Jobs (25)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)