Home page | Current Openings | Mechanical Designer
Job Title: Mechanical Designer (Job # 6429) | Apply Now
Job Description: DESCRIPTION:
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Drafting Designer who has experience with industrial plant mechanical processes, piping layout, and drafting competency using AutoCAD. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented team environment and on individual tasks.
The selected candidate will:
* Assist the mechanical engineering process in the technical design for plants, distribution piping and building interface.
* Draft and produce schematic layout design for mechanical and electrical systems.
* Prepare and complete sets of detailed drawings - preferred candidate must be competent with AutoCAD.
* Organize, schedule, coordinate and check the accuracy of work.
* Complete material lists.
* Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies.
* Support estimating and costing of projects.
* Assist with administrative duties including mailing, couriering, and filing.
* Highlight experience with 3-D piping, equipment and HVAC layout preferred.
The successful candidate will have completed, or be in the process of completing a 3-year Technological Program specializing in Mechanical or Engineering Design/Drafting, with an emphasis towards Design Drafting or have equivalent experience. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (8)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (2)
View Manufacturing Jobs (25)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)