Home page | Current Openings | Electrical Assembly
Job Title: Electrical Assembly (Job # 6045) | Apply Now
Installs electrical wiring and assembles components according to blueprints and wiring diagrams by performing the following duties.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lays out diagram for electrical installations according to wiring specifications.
• Installs and wires devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters, etc.
• Cuts, strips, bends, and forms wire cable, conduit, pipe, and tubing used to connect circuits and subassemblies.
• Connects color-coded wires, using mirrors in compact areas.
• Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends.
• Adjusts electrical assemblies as required.
• Discusses errors in diagrams or during production with Electrical Lead or Engineer to clarify assembly problems.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (8)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (2)
View Manufacturing Jobs (25)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)