Home page | Current Openings | Assembler
Job Title: Assembler (Job # 6214) | Apply Now
Job Description: 1st shift - Mon-Thur (6-3:30) and Fri (6-10 am).
Performs any combination of tasks to assemble standard products using tools to drill, fit, wire and fasten with minimal tolerances.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
1. Read and interpret work instructions.
2. Read and interpret standard customer drawing.
3. Perform standard assembly.
4. Other duties as assigned.
B. Equipment Used
1. Hand tools.
2. Hand power tools.
3. Pallet trucks.
4. Stud gun.
A. Education / Experience
1. High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. No experience required.
B. Specific Job Knowledge
1. Ability to use common hand tools and tape measures.
Apply Now | Back to Job Listings
All Job Openings
View Enginerring Jobs (8)
View Design/Drafting Jobs (2)
View Manufacturing Jobs (25)
View Professional/Management Jobs (1)